Academic Research Seminars, Workshops and Trainings
2-Day Workshop on
Partial Least Squares
The objectives of this workshop are to provide an in-depth methodological introduction into the PLS-SEM approach (the nature of causal modeling, analytical objectives, some statistics), the evaluation of measurement results, and complementary analytical techniques.
Practical applications and the use of software are an integral part of this course.
Contents of Workshop
- Fundamentals of PLS path modeling
- Assessment of measurement results
- Mediation and moderation in PLS path modeling
- Introduction to the SmartPLS
- Examples and special problems in business research
Following are expected participants of this workshop:
- Faculty members of universities
- Research Students (MS/MPhil/PhD)
- Corporate research executives/associates
Workshop Date & Venue
- Date: 24-25 November 2014
- Venue: Istana Hotel, Kuala Lumpur-Malaysia
This includes course material, presentations, networking, tea/coffee, and full lunch.
- 550 USD
- Register before 30 August 2015
Participants can register for the workshop by filling online Registration Form and by paying fees by depositing cash in the account/ATM Transfer/Cheque/ a bank draft in favor of “ASMMR, Gujranwala-Pakistan”.
Further details are as follows:
- Account Title: ASMMR
- Bank Name: MCB
- Branch Code: 1564-Peoples Colony
- Account No: 0602189501002143
- SWIFT Code: MUCBPKK (for International)
- For Further Contact:
Secretary General ASMMR